STEPHANIE Otobo, the lady who recently avowed to have been paid heavily to blackmail the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has said she was not lured, kidnapped, forced or paid to confess.
Ms. Otobo stated this on Tuesday in a video debunking an online medium’s report that she was phoned by Suleiman’s “agents” in Canada, United States and Nigeria, urging her to return to Nigeria and say she was recruited against him.
She had last week in a video apologised to Suleman for accusing him of impregnating and breaching a marriage promise.
The woman stated that she was sponsored by “very strong and powerful politicians and pastors” to defame the preacher.
But on Tuesday morning, a pre-recorded video recorded in 2017, was published by Sahara Reporters, which showed Otobo foretelling her confession.
In that video, she thanked her supporters before accusing the cleric of pressuring her family and others to lie that the government was behind the scandal.
In another video that emerged on Tuesday night and seen by HEADLINE, Otobo debunked the online medium’s report.
According to her, the video was recorded by her sponsors to gag her in future.
“I was not lured, kidnapped, forced or paid to confess. I confessed for my own peace of mind and my wellbeing as a human being.
“How much can the Apostle pay me that will match what I was paid? I am still being offered more by my sponsors,” she said.
Otobo who did not name her alleged sponsors in the new video promised to do so in court.
She and the online medium earned a litigation to the tune of N1billion slammed on them by the Cleric.